I have 18 years of experience in the digital entertainment industry. Certified Professional Scrum Master & Professional Scrum Product Owner. My experience spans the entire gaming industry from Production to Project Management, to Marketing and User Acquisition, to Game Operation, to Deals Negotiation. I have led teams to develop and publish MMO, browser games, casual games, social games & Mobile games.
My best skill is to create innovative and out of the box strategies for companies who are seeking to introduce change.
My education background in all Engineering, Artist and Management gave me a thorough mindset, in which I can consider in different directions when analyzing a situation.
I love interacting with people, Coaching and Leadership are two major functions for my career in the last 10 years. I love meeting new people and discovering new opportunities, so please feel free to connect or reach out.
- Expertise in managing game development, user acquisition, analyzing data and metrics, licensing deal negotiation, with extensive experience in Free2Play business model and mobile gaming
- Project Management, Agile Development, Scrum, Coaching, Staff Development & Retention
- Partnership Building, Partner Relationship Management, Outsourcing Management
- Excel, SQL, Jira, Trello, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Maya
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin